Thursday 9 July 2015

stuck in a world that is forever broken.

I'm disabled and on a disability pension...these people don't allow you to get married or they cut you off they tear the only dreams and things you can do apart by not allowing you to do what you want! I'm stuck living this way for the rest of my life I can't work because I found out I wasn't capable to work I can take care of myself I just can't work or ill hurt myself because of memory issues and anxiety now these people don't care if you have family you love and want to help support them because you have a heart and they don't....because they can work and you can't do you see what's wrong with this picture? you can't be happy with yourself because the world doesn't care about anybody but themselves I just wanna be happy and married to someone I love and they are stopping me from it! it breaks my heart that I may never be able to marry and no one gives a fuck! 





ODSP (ontario disability support program) if you really "support" people start doing it the right way! I feel like I wanna kill myself every night knowing things like this isn't fair..thanks ODSP...you're a heartbreak ready to happen! I wish I wasnèt even born because I know myself I can never get married without losing my support when I truly need it with or without being married.....</3 :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment