Thursday 16 July 2015

coming out..or maybe?

hey everyone! okay so I have some truth about to be revealed...do not judge me..I have always had the thoughts of dating a girl I've known for a while about 14 years...but I've also dated plenty of guys well because I don't mind guys either..people just tell me it's a phase or that I just like her you're in over you're head blah blah blah....no I've always felt more connected with being guy like I act like a man but look like a lady, I like both! I am Bi I might reveal this to my fiance..who is a loving guy he knows I've had experiences back in high school...some people now know like my mother and my second mummy aka my girl crushes mom! :) they are pretty understanding of how I feel..I guess? I'm just wondering how my fiance will take it..it's got anxiety in my system acting up because I'm afraid of what people will think of me now...well now yall know that yes I do like girls and guys..mostly guys but one girl always had my heart xox..that's all folks! :) <3 keep on being proud of who you are :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment