Monday 23 April 2018

Stupid fairy tales.

Stupid fairy tales.

So growing up I fantasised about love at a young age, and so every Disney movie became my inspiration to find true love.
But in fantasy form; sounds stupid right?
I grew up watching movies like, the notebook, or any TV show that had a fantasy romance you know? "Walking down the street with music playing as you are walking and then bumping into the one that's meant for you" signs from a god or the universe. True love like a man or woman understanding and loving making love like 50 shades. I wanted a love like that and tried. But I realised I'm the only one who thinks that way, so stupid thinking I'd find true love like the movies/tv shows.
The reason for this long blog is because for all the girls or guys out there who think the same thing as me remember this is reality we don't always get what we want. Movies and tv shows as much as I love them all show a fake love. The ones who understand that good for you. For me I'm heart broken it took me this long to realise it.
I'm still watch my favourite movies and tv shows. But I guess I shouldn't worry about that kind of expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment