Monday 5 September 2016

I have made a decision!!!

So I have made a decision, on how I want my life to be.

I decided that I want the person I am with right now! :) why?
Because I can be myself and act immature if I want to be when I'm bored, I don't have to force myself to be somebody I'm not! yes I have to when out and about. But when I'm home skyping with him I feel so happy and safe! being mentally slow and being borderline Autistic isn't the greatest because people look at me like a child...
It's not my fault I mean being Autistic and having a rough childhood, it can make a person lose it! 
Yes I can be both immature and mature it all depends on how I'm being treated if I get my way I'm good and happy and sometimes I feel bad too. I'm 24 with the mind of a 13 year old sometimes but that's because of my disabilities but luckily I have a good man with a good heart who is teaching me new things everyday because he loves me for who I am! :) we have been together for 2 years! and honestly we have had our breaks to soul search and see other people. and we have decided we want each other <3 I love you Clayton Alan Walker. thank you for always being by my side for 7 years, and being together for 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment